01. Middle Name: Starts with an ‘E’
02. Age: 22 in one week and one day
03. Single or Taken: Taken
04. Favorite Movie: Disney’s Beauty & the Beast
05. Favorite Song or Album: ‘As I lay Me Down’ by Sophie B. Hawkins
06. Favorite Band/Artist: P!nk, Christina Aquilera, Superchic[k], Nana Kitade
07. Dirty or Clean: Mind or body?
08. Tattoos and/or Piercings: Sure, why not?
09. What’s your philosophy on life? I can’t answer that in one sentence
10. Is the bottle half-full or half-empty? Depends on the day, of course
11. Would you keep a secret from someone? Uh… yeah
12. What is your favorite memory? Umm, let me get back to you on that one
13. What is your favorite guilty pleasure? Ice water, black tea with cream and sugar
14. One odd/interesting fact about you: Finding human hair (not attached to someone) really freaks me out
15. Three wishes (for yourself, so forget the ‘world peace’ stuff): ability to fly, endless supply of $$$, ability to ‘read’ people
16. Which country is your spiritual home? Here, the United States, although I wish I could say somewhere cooler
17. What is your greatest weakness? my need for external discipline/pressure to get anything done
18. What was your favorite subject in high school? Colorguard, English
19. Describe your accent. Um, Southern California + Appalachia + a tiny bit of NYC now and then
20. What do you wear to sleep? comfortable clothing
21. Trousers or skirts? ‘Trousers’? Who uses that word? Floor-length skirts; otherwise: pants
22. Cigarettes or alcohol? No. Eww
Weelll… that was sorta lame.