- iPhone: The Musical.
- Snail mail from Mom! Plus, she sent me $20. I heart my mom.
- Clean clothes, even if it means folding them all by me onesies.
- Also, not having to PAY for cleaning my clothes… at least not directly.
- Daylin, the awesome driver of (me and) my crap from Flushing to Brooklyn tonight.
Yes, soooooo, since I last posted for PPP, the rules have changed. Poo for me; poo on them. Anyway, my disappointment noted, let’s get on with goth dating!
Let me start off with a disclaimer; I’m not gothic. I’m not even close. I tend toward punk styles, but I’m not really that either. That said, goths are a diverse group of individuals centered around music and, to a lesser degree, art. Gothic personals, you ask? You can check out the site for yourself, if you like, but essentially… www.GothScene.com is a place for similarly-minded people to congregate and be romantic (or, at least, flirtatious), just like my previous dating site posts. I just want to help lay out all the options.
- Resolving to (finally) get my homework done and get Duncan Heights up and working. Enough dawdling!
- Although I disagree with some of what it says, this article has some decent advice (for men and women).
- Watch this music video by Kanye West. Then, watch this (and, may I say, much better) version.
- Watch the genius short webisodes of The Guild (the first one is linked). AMAZING.
- Spiderman is all about educating the masses, man! Rock on, Spidey!