[Would you believe me if I told you I filled out this survey from the bottom up? I don’t know how that happened, really, but I did.]
1. What is your salad dressing of choice? Balsamic vinegar.
2. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? China Orchid in Lancaster, but it no longer exists, sadly.
3. What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? Cereal seems like a good answer.
4. What are your pizza toppings of choice? Extra cheese, tomatoes, and pineapple.
5. What do you like to put on your toast? Butter and jam or peanut butter and honey.
6. How many televisions are in your house? One.
7. What color cell phone do you have? Black and silver.
8. Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right for writing; left for almost everything else.
9. Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Yes.
10. What is the last heavy item you lifted? I don’t know. What the hell kind of question is this, anyway?
11. Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Uh… yes? I don’t remember.
12. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Yes, absolutely.
13. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Eve Animus Amedeus. But I wouldn’t really change it; I like my name just fine.
14. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Hells yes.
15. How many pairs of flip flops do you own?: A couple.
16. What’s your goal for the year? Find work and earn my MFA.
17. Last person you talked to? Online: Bobby. On the phone: Mom. In person: my landlord.
18. Last person you hugged? Oh Jesus… I don’t even remember. It’s been a long time since I touched anyone.
19. Favorite Season? It used to be winter, but I think now it’s Autumn or Spring.
20. Favorite Holiday? Candlemas.
21. Favorite day of the week? Tuesday. I don’t know; I don’t really care one way or the other.
22. Favorite Month? October.
23. First place you went this morning? The computer.
24. What’s the last movie you saw? Memento (Some memories are best forgotten.)
25. Do you smile often? I used to.
26. Do you always answer your phone? No; not even close to always.
27. It’s four in the morning and you get a text message who is it? Either Bobby or Johnny.
28. If you could change your eye color what would it be? Violet.
29. What flavor drink do you get at Sonic? Depends on my mood.
30. Have you ever had a pet fish? Yes, a beta fish that used to be Esther’s. I asked Bennett to kill it for me, and he did. I’m not a horrible person; the fish was half-dead already.
31. Favorite Christmas song? “A Glimpse of Snow and Evergreen”
32. What’s on your wish list for your birthday? Money.
33. Can you do push ups? Yeah, a few.
34. Can you do a chin up? …Just one? Sure. I can do a few.
35. Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Neither. It’s depressing.
36. Have you saved any texts? Yes.
37. Ever been in a car wreck? Yes.
38. Do you have an accent? Yes. Everyone does.
39. What is the last song to make you cry? “Goodbye Love” from the RENT soundtrack
40. Plans tonight? Finishing this TPS report or else.
41. Ever felt like you hit rock bottom? … *laughs hysterically* You have no idea.
42. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? I didn’t buy anything at all yesterday.
43. Have you ever been given roses? Yes.
44. Current hate right now? TPS reports. They’re my personal hell.
45. Met someone who changed your life? Yes.
46. How did you spend this past New Year? Playing Pyramid with Bobby, Bunny, Johnny, and Ben P. Then I got on a plane and flew back to New York.
47. What song represents you? That’s an unfair question.
48. Name three people who might complete this. Bobby. Esther might. Johnny probably would if he still updated his website.
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Skipping between about three websites.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? You probably don’t want to know.