Man, I haven’t filled out one of these in ages.
01. What is your first name? V—
02. Were you named after anyone? Yes… maybe? I’m not sure.
03. Do you wish on stars? Not recently.
04. When did you last cry? In the past half hour, over a friend’s death.
05. Do you like your handwriting? Yeah, it’s fine.
06. What is your favorite lunch meat? White-meat turkey.
07. What is your most embarrassing CD? Uh, I’d have to remember what CDs I have at all.
08. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Yeah, sure.
09. Do you have a journal? Yes.
10. Do you use sarcasm a lot? No, never.
11. What are your nicknames? Lady V, Eve Amedeus, Vi.
12. Would you bungee jump? Eh… skydiving is more my thing.
13. Do you untie your shoes before you take them off? Sometimes.
14. Do you think that you are strong? In some ways.
15. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Cakebatter.
16. Shoe size? 10 Women.
17. Red or pink? Red, hands down.
18. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Simple question; complicated answer.
19. What do you miss most? Making mistakes without having to deal with the consequences.
20. What color pants/shoes are you wearing? Lavender pajama pants and bare feet.
21. What are you listening to right now? “Kimi = Hana” by Pigstar.
22. Last thing you ate? A Hostess powdered Donette.
23. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Violet Blue.
24. What is the weather like right now? It’s been hot recently, but it’s not bad right now.
25. Last person you talked to on the phone? My dad; he was coming to pick me up from work.
26. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? His physical size.
27. Favorite drink? Water.
28. Favorite sport? Colorguard.
29. Hair color? Brown.
30. Eye color? Green.
31. Do you wear contacts? No, but I have in the past.
32. Favorite food? Hmm… spaghetti with marinara sauce.
33. Last movie you watched? Murder on the Orient Express.
34. Favorite day of the year? March 4th, May 4th, or September 19th.
35. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings.
36. Winter or summer? Winter, usually.
37. Hugs or kisses? Hugs and kisses.
38. What is your favorite dessert? Apple pie.
39. What book(s) are you reading? Next up is Amandine.
40. What’s on your mouse pad? I don’t have a mouse pad.
41. What did you watch on TV last night? I didn’t watch TV last night.
42. Favorite smells? Rose, vanilla, the earth just after it rains.
43. Favorite sound? My father’s laughter.
44. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Uh… neither.
45. What’s the furthest you’ve been from your home? New York City.
46. Do you have a special talent? Sure, doesn’t everyone?
47. What is your ring tone? “Set the Fire to the Third Bar” by Snow Patrol.
What the hell? Why only 47 instead of 45 or 50? Booo.