- @debaoki seriously, the "remove" function on Facebook is a sanity saver. in reply to debaoki #
- 'Inspector Lewis' on PBS right now. yaaaaaay. #
- I <3 you, @Dredgly #
- @CarbZombie I read a bunch of the reviews on #Yelp they're seriously all over the place! would you say any of the poor reviews have clout? in reply to CarbZombie #
- holy shit Kuroshitsuji II ep. 9 #anime #
- @CarbZombie yeah, I think I walked by Bubby's a couple times while I was living in NYC but never went in. in reply to CarbZombie #
- @CarbZombie would you recommend it over other places for someone who's visiting? in reply to CarbZombie #
- want to read 'Stranger in a Strange Land' again. #grok #
- Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love breathing. –Harper Lee #
- omg. no matter how many reviews I write, it's like they multiply. can I just take a time out to catch up? sheesh #writing #
- haha Google's main page logo is like playpen balls. ftw. #
- 2/3rds done with my homework due on Friday. uuuuuugh. so much exacto-knifing #jewelry #metalsmithing #
- okay, the goal was finish my homework before nightstuff, but I'm seriously lacking inspiration right now, so I'm going to just sleep on it. #
- I'm having a No Good Very Bad Day. #
- @annelisebaer if you like owls, check out Transformer http://bit.ly/dyPqoD (No idea if that's what it's really called, but it's amazing.) in reply to annelisebaer #
- I almost had a panic attack watching this. http://bit.ly/b1I0GH wtf, people? don't you understand the meaning of "trigger warning"? #
- got an email from Pampers saying, "You're now in Week 22 of your pregnancy, & there are exciting things to come for both you & your baby!" #
- … uh, what? I'm not pregnant. >_> Babies are gross little poop-makers. #
- thanks, Pampers, for being on the ball with that. /delete #
- sleep time for me. work tomorrow at 8:15 and then class at 1:40. hopefully we actually do #yoga this time. sheesh. >_> #
- 11 September 2010 is International Read a Book Day http://t.co/rnmSa7k (read books; don't burn them) #
- it's cold here. >_> it's jacky weather, obviously. #
- finished my homework (due Fri.); work tomorrow at 5:45 PM until close. 4 reviews to write & and more books to read on the way. #
- getting back to my #Pagan roots. it's about time. #
- class tomorrow morning, then work in the afternoon/evening. #
- schooooooooool #
- "Closure" is a crock. When something happens to a person, it becomes a part of them. It doesn't go away, we just become more used to it. #
- closed at work today, even though I wasn't supposed to. work again tomorrow 8:15. in the morning. well, I'll make the best of it, I hope. #
- Being on bar by myself during a rush is not good. Dear Bossman: I'M NOT FAST ENOUGH TO BE BY MYSELF in that kind of situation. #
- @TheYaoiReview oh no! I'm so sorry! that's terrible news. in reply to TheYaoiReview #
- hopefully get to spend time with @Dredgly (et al.) soon! loooooooooove. #
Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.
My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.
He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound’s the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
This made me lol:
Supermarket [in] Brisbane, Australia
(I am scanning a customer’s order when I notice she is buying a $30 lip-gloss that is also being given away with a magazine).
Me: “Miss, if you’d like to buy [magazine] for $7.20, you get this exact lip-gloss free inside.”
Customer: “But I don’t want the magazine. I just want the lip-gloss.”
Me: “I understand, but even if you give the magazine away, you still get the lip-gloss for $7.20 and save $22.80.”
Customer: “Do I look like a charity? I’m not going to give away a $7 magazine. Haven’t you heard of saving money?”
Me: “Well yes, what I’m saying is you can save money by buying the magazine–”
Customer: “Stop trying to rip me off and scan my lip-gloss!”
(I ring up her lip-gloss for $30 and she storms off. The next customer puts the same magazine on the counter.)
Next Customer: “I don’t want it either, but I have half a brain.”