- Seriously; do it! RT @sarahtv3 Writers and readers! Check out @hippocampusmag – a brand new online lit mag. #writing #
- haha… I admit I LOLed. RT @Brian_GriffinFG "BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump demands Osama Bin Laden's death certificate." #
- yeah, I'm pretty much going to turn off the world. I'm so not in the mood for bullshit right now. #
- YES! It's awesome. @hippocampus RT @KaylieJones http://bit.ly/j3gtT3 Check out @donnatalarico's amazing new non-fiction and memoir magazine. #
- Wow… I write in cursive all the time… at 25, does that make me an anomaly? "The Case for Cursive" http://nyti.ms/mdD3gB #
- @ProcrastWriter @JaneFriedman interesting, but not as informative/extensive as I'd hoped. #
- I have real work to do, but all I WANT to do it crawl back into bed and call a do-over. uuuuugh. #
- @EdwardHubbard gah! nearly had a heart attack just now b/c I thought you meant *Mormon* Elder. I read the tweet before reading who wrote it! #
Day 08 – Most epic scene ever
The last two episodes of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, “Ikuze Dachik?” (“Let’s Go, Buddy”) and “Ten no Hikari wa Subete Hoshi” (“The Lights in the Sky are Stars”).
They fight. In mechs. With galaxies. Literally; they throw entire galaxies at each other. How can that not be epic?