- A good night’s sleep.
- Early morning fog that lifts at midday.
- Waking up in a panic and then realising that, no, I don’t have class today.
- Modern, over-the-counter medicine.
- My voice, without which I cannot sing.
- The smell of rain.
- Kellogg’sÂ® Raisin BranÂ® and cold whole milk.
- Clean clothes right out of the dryer.
- Sticky Notes that keep my life in order.
- Tissues for blowing my nose!
I have created a new personal journal,
Please feel free to post YOUR five reasons in the comment section.
- Clean, cold water.
- A warm bed and soft pillows.
- My name, which no one else has.
- My little sister, Katy Lou.
- The beautiful day today.
Explanation of this journal can be found on the info page.
Initially inspired by Rachelle Arlin Credo and the Power of Five.
Please feel free to post YOUR five reasons in the comment section of any post. All comments are allowed, but I screen them in an effort to maintain an uplifting atmosphere.