01 the Tokio Hotel CD, Humanoid, is love
02 getting to just over 20,000 words in my manuscript editing
03 almost halfway done with the audiobook The Year of Living Biblically
04 being able to knit while “reading” (see #03)
05 OMG finding my camera!
01 Received two Postcrossing postcards today! (I’ve sent ten.)
02 I hit over 10,000 words in NaNoWriMo! Only 40,000 to go! *dies*
03 Working hard on The White Horse review.
04 Today’s my mom’s birthday. Happy birthday, Mom!
05 Have all but one winterthing gift figured out.
Remember, if you want a holiday card, email me your address!
If you’d like to know the history of “Five Reasons I Should Be Happy Today”… click here. It’s a simple idea, but one that I haven’t done in a long time, so I’m putting an entry here as a Blogathon post. Two birds with one stone and all that, or something. ^_^
- Completing this Blogathon—my first ever—with only a few minor glitches!
- Being able to (shower and then) sleep after the next post; finally!
- Making a good dinner yesterday that was filling and healthy.
- Finding a decent present for Johnny’s birthday.
- Checking in with my professor on Friday for the third week in a row.
- Cold pizza.
- Having $$ to pay the bills, at least for a while.
- Helping Johnny with his essays, and actually getting them done!
- Working on my
essaysTPS reports, evil as they may be.
- Finishing BEDA. Oh thank gods.
- Grilled cheese with just a dash of Tabasco!
- Howard (a former instructor) really cares! Aww. I feel loved.
- June’s coming = my birthday is near = I’ll be 23 = OMG when did that happen?
- Going home in less than a month for Johnny’s graduation.
- I’ll be landing a job soon. I can feel it in my bones.